torstai 9. lokakuuta 2014

Bring Me The Horizon at Tuska Open Air in Helsinki, Finland at 28.6.2014.

My very first time ever in front row at Bring Me The Horizon concert!
It was amazing! I have seen them pretty many times but this was just an amazing gig. I really like the latest album SEMPITERNAL and I really enjoyed when they played lots of songs from that album.
Even we were at front row we still had plenty of space to dance, just feel the beat, mosh and party. I was so happy after this gig.
Can't wait to see them again!











I'm so happy I got so much good photos!
The weather was very cool and worked well with my camera.

Sorry not sorry for so many Oliver Sykes photos. He is just so beautiful.

2 kommenttia:

  1. You have tumblr or something? These guys 'n pics rock!! <3 seen them just 2 times in Circus Helsinki, would be so fucking brilliant to catch them in the day light some time... Oli's tattoos REALLY stand out perfectly with this nature light :o

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much! :) I also like the way how pics turn out. I saw them also in Circus, I just don't like that concert place ... I would love to see them at some other club. But they rock in day light too hehe!
      I agree what you said about the tattoos and I have to say those look even better when he is in healthier condition nowadays. :)
      Yes I have a Tumblr ; http://sinnavonsuicide.tumblr.com/

      Poista