tiistai 13. marraskuuta 2012

New music video from Bullet For My Valentine - Temper Temper!

Here's the new music video from Bullet For My Valentine of their new single Temper Temper !



Hmm ... yeah ... the video is pretty weird but still quite funny ... :D
I like the song, it sounds really good after pretty weak Fever-album ... there were some good songs, but not as much as on Scream Aim Fire or The Poison, which is still my favorite album from them.
But this ... this have the right mood in it!!

I have my very own way to rate songs, heh ;
a) It's a ok song if it make me want to nod my head and foot a bit.
b) It's a good song when it make me wanna move and mosh a bit!
c) It's a fucking good song when it make me wanna move - dance, rave, mosh and just have good times with my friends!
d) It's a fucking awesome song when it wake all the same feelings than in C. option BUT it also make me to put it on repeat all the fucking time!

And this Temper Temper ... deserve C minus. So not perfection ... but almost ;)

Check out the websites ;

Bullet For My Valentine / Official Facebook

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti