keskiviikko 26. tammikuuta 2011

Wacken Open Air ; Tarja, 6.8.2010, GER

I almost slept too much, and missed Tarja's show ...

Thank God, my 'inside clock' wake-up me! Tarja played the smallest stage on the festival-area (three stages), but there were lots of people come to see her, I guess there's lots of people in Germany who still like Tarja after she's Nightwish-career, more than in Finland.

I have to say that, first I think that should I go to see just for Arch Enemy, but luckily I go to see Tarja! (Ok, I saw few songs from Arch Enemy too)
And I liked it. Maybe that's why, that Tarja is always have been some kind of 'idol' for me ... well, not anymore so much, but years ago ...

She played most of the my own favorites from she's solo-albums but also some Nightwish-stuff, like for example Sleeping Sun. It was so beautiful to hear it when the sun was going down! Awesome :)

Tarja Turunen

Tarja and the band









People have talked about Nightwish-Tarja-Anette-thing so many years, but I have to say that my opinion is that the Nightwish is Tarja, Tuomas, Jukka, Emppu and Marco, for me.
Of course Anette is such a lovely women and good singer, but something died inside me when they divide Tarja from the band. But for me ... I listen them from the Wishmaster-album, so very long time. Still, even how hard I want to, I never felt the same feelings (listening Nightwish with Anette) what I felt listening Nightwish with Tarja, I can't explain this ... but I guess many people can understand it and perhaps feel the same what I do.
Yes, I like a lot of Nightwish's 'new' album Dark Passion Play, and I also saw them few times live, and I guess that I'm gonna see them in future also. But it won't be anymore the same and I just have to get deal with it, even I'm still so sad about that, what happens between the band and Tarja ...

There's still one BUT. One of the biggest reasons, why i don't like Nightwish so much anymore, is the finnish fans. Ok, many of my friends like Nightwish and so on, I don't mean them, but most of the fans are nowdays very ... how can I say it ... the band is like a passion for them, and I guess some of them have 'across the line'.
Nowdays you're not a good fan if you don't own all albums and singles, all t-shirts etc ... If you have only two shirts and I have three, I'm so much better fan than you are! Also there's huge competition of that, who are the first one waiting for the band before the gig. Okay, I understand waiting 'cause I do it by myself also quite a lot, but if you're waiting finnish band in Finland THREE DAYS before the gig only that's why, you wanna show that you're the best fan, isn't it stupid? I also think that is ridiculous.. And if the only point in the gig is that who get the most of attention (yes, different groups have big signs with them, and bigger it's better 'cause MIGHT get more attention than other ones) ... only what I can say is WTF.
Why they just can't enjoy the gigs etc and be friends? No, there's also some stupid competitions ... This is my view for the thing, and I write here quite harsh words but I'm just so pissed off for that kind of attitude etc :D
I saw Nightwish in Graspop (2009 summer), and I can say that the feeling in the audience was so happy and friendly, but in Finland it's more like angry and tense ... I just can't understand that. And I don't even care about that anymore.. I'm not dying if Tuomas don't remember me or look at me once during the gig ... Or then I'm just too old for that stuff ;)

I'm happy that both of them careers have continue and very well, and I hope that in the future they will have lots of great times!

Check out the websites ;

http://www.wacken.com/

http://www.tarjaturunen.com/
www.myspace.com/tarjaturunen

http://www.nightwish.com/
www.myspace.com/nightwish

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti