torstai 14. huhtikuuta 2011

Dark Decadence Tour 2011

Hello again sweeties!
I'm sorry for this long break, but I'm back ;) Let's hope for better posting-times ...

Tomorrow I'm gonna step into a boat, which take me (+ my three friends) to, hopefully warm, Sweden! The Dark Decadence Tour 2011, gonna end 16.4. in Stockholm. And I'm going to that gig!
These three bands have toured already for example in England, Italy, Germany and so on. But wait, which bands?! Well, there are one finnish band and two swedish bands; The 69 Eyes, Crashdïet and Hardcore Superstar!
I like them all, but exspecially CD and HCSS are THE reason, why I even want to do this trip, 'cause I don't know when I'm gonna see next time these bands (except CD are confirmed to W:O:A, but still ... I can't wait to august!) and they are one of my top 10-favorite bands at the moment.


I have waited this soooo long and I'm so excited! This week have gone so slowly but finally tomorrow it's friday and time to leave! I guess that I should go pack now ... we will 'see' soon, if I don't wanna stay in Sweden, haha!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Cheers! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti