sunnuntai 29. toukokuuta 2011

Taste Of Chaos; Disturbed, 15.11.2010, Hartwall Arena, Hki

I have liked years Disturbed's music, it have the beat and it will ''play in your head'' many days, which is not a bad thing, I think.


Mike Wengren, drums

I have seen them live for many times but this time ... hmm, don't know what was the reason - was it energy Papa Roach or just my own tiredness or their tiredness, but they were little bit 'lame'. Not that what I except. Good, definitely yes, but something was missing!




John Moyer, bass

I still think they are a great band and I'm gonna still go to see them. Hopefully soon, so this little bit 'lame' feeling about them will be fixed ...
The show was awesome. Background was really cool and it really made this show more interesting.

David Draiman, vocalist


Dan Donegan, guitar

If you have a chance to see them, I'm sure it will be worth it, even this gig wasn't the best of them, it could be totally my own ''fault'' too.
Have to say that, I didn't like so much of their new Asulym-album, but luckily they play lots of older hits :)

Check out the websites ;

www.disturbed1.com
www.myspace.com/disturbed

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti